A Brief History of the Derma Roller. The first recorded use of micro needling in the western world was in 1905 in Germany. Ernst Kromayer, a noted dermatologist, started experimenting with “various-sized dental burrs mounted on motor-driven flexible cord equipment”. He treated scars, birthmarks and hyperpigmentation.
How often do you use a derma roller?
0.2-0.25 mm dermaroller may be used daily or every other day. This size improves the absorption of applied skin care products. 0.5 mm dermaroller may be used once every 3 weeks. 0.75 mm dermaroller may be used once every 4 weeks
What is dermaroller for?
A dermaroller works by prickling your skin, and tricking it to renew skin cells by repairing itself. It is known to help with; acne scars, spot marks, scar removal, stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles, hair loss, collagen production for more elastic skin
Top products from Dermaroller
- Dermaroller Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules
- Dermaroller Mask
- 4-in-1 Micro Needle Derma Roller Set with Travel Case
- Nurse Jamie Beauty Stamp
- ORA Microneedle Face & Full Body Roller Kit
- Linduray Skincare Derma Roller Kit
- SDARA Skincare Derma Roller
- GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool
- Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller